Our experienced nurse injectors assess each client and use a variety of Neurotoxins such as Botox, Dysort, Xeomin and Daxxify.
What are Neurotoxins?
Neurotoxins are an injectable treatment that is a safe and effective way to look more rested and refreshed with little or no downtime. Neurotoxin is one of the most popular aesthetic options for people who want to minimize facial lines in the forehead, between the brows, or around the eyes. At Precision the neurotoxins we offer are Botox, Dysport and Xeomin
Frequently Asked Questions
What are neurotoxins and how do they work?
Are there any risks?
- Some clients experience headaches for a few hours post injection.
- Potential bruising, local numbness, and rash at injection site
- Although rare, infection in the injected area is possible. Signs of infection may include redness and tenderness in the infected area and fever. Should an infection develop, antibiotics may be necessary.
- Allergic reaction (rare)
- Flu-like symptoms with mild fever, back pain
- Respiratory problems such as bronchitis or sinusitis, nausea, dizziness, and tightness or irritation of the skin
How should I prepare for my appointment?
If you plan to workout, do so before your appointment.
Is there any post care?
- For the first 5-6 hours following Botox/Dysport/Xeomin, remain upright and periodically perform facial movements in the areas of the injections in order to work the Botox/Dysport/Xeomin into the muscle- e.g. smile, squint, etc.
- Do not participate in activities that include heavy lifting, vigorous exercise, or straining for 2-3 hours
- Do not rub, touch, or manipulate injection sites for 6 hours
- Avoid irritating products for 24 hours after injection
- Use arnica to help diminish bruising
- Follow up appointment in 10-14 days to assess results for subsequent treatments, particularly if you are a new client.
Will there be any downtime?
Does it hurt?
When will I see results?
Will I be able to move my face at all?
If the upper lip is injected for a “lip flip,” you may not be able to drink through a straw, whistle, or enunciate some words for approximately 2 weeks.
How often do I need to be treated?
Are there any contraindications?
- Pregnancy, breastfeeding, neuromuscular disorders
How long does the procedure take?
Do you have any question?
Please feel free to contact us, our team is ready to assist you immediately.
Our experienced nurse injectors assess each client and use a variety of Neurotoxins, Dermal fillers, Pdo threads or Kybella to enhance natural beauty and provide each client with their desired result.
Services like Agnes, Scarlet, and Kybella are utilized to provide contouring to the face and body in order to tighten, firm, and sculpt.
In addition to being ideal for lifting the skin, threads combat aging in another way: by provoking the body’s “healing response” and causing the body to direct large surges of collagen to treated areas. This is important because of the vital role collagen plays in the aging process. At Precision we use Miracu and Busso lift threads.
Leg veins can hurt and can make you feel uncomfortable when trying to get in dresses and gym clothes like shorts. Sclerotherapy and aerolase allows you to scar and close veins quickly, faster results can be visible even in weeks, check our patients results here.
Medical grade facials and peels, dermaplaning, microdermabrasion, extractions, cryotherapy and ultrasound – we specialize in all skin types and conditions such as acne and melasma. We take pride in providing our clients with the best at home skincare lines including Precision Skincare, Revision, Skin Ceuticals, Epionce, Defenage, Alithea, Sassy Lil Secrets and Jane Iredale
We specialize in addressing various types of hyperpigmentation, including melasma, age spots, and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation. Although this skin condition is harmless, we understand the desire to restore your skin's natural beauty.Our team of seasoned professionals is committed to crafting a personalized treatment plan tailored to your unique needs
Through services like aerolase, venus and waxing we are able to remove unwanted hair to leave you feeling silky smooth and confident!
Our experienced Aestheticians provide sanitary and quality permanent makeup services such as microblading, tattoo eyeliner and lip tinting, that are custom tailored to your desired look!
Facial and body Rejuvenation
Through a multifaceted approach our Nurse injectors and Medical Aestheticians may provide services like Scarlet, Skinpen, Dermal fillers, and PDO threads in order to prevent and correct imperfections in the skin.