What is Sculptra?
Sculptra is an FDA approved poly-L-lactic acid (PLLA) collagen stimulator. PLLA is a biodegradable, biocompatible substance often found in dissolvable sutures. Sculptra smooths fine lines and deep wrinkles by helping your skin rebuild natural collagen—the filler gel itself dissipates a few days after treatment.
- Allergy to subcutaneous, absorbable suture material
- Active skin infection or inflammation in the treatment area
Are there any risks?
- Formation of lumps in the tissue
Frequently Asked Questions
How should I prepare for my appointment?
Avoid taking anti-inflammatory medications such as Aspirin, Advil, Motrin, and Ibuprofen, and some supplements such as fish oils and Gingko Biloba for 10 days prior to treatment to reduce the risk of bleeding and bruising
Is there any post care?
- Avoid applying pressure or touching the treated area for 6 hours after the procedure
- Avoid vigorous scrubs, exfoliation, or facial treatment in the area of treatment for 72 hours
- Avoid microdermabrasion or vibradermabrasion for 72 hours after
- Avoid prolonged exposure to directly sunlight or UV/tanning beds for 72 hours after the procedure
- Avoid manipulation of the area following the injection unless specifically instructed otherwise by your healthcare practitioner
- For pain/discomfort, use cool packs and over-the-counter analgesics (acetaminophen, Tylenol)
- Oral or topical Arnica Montana, an herbal supplement, may help with reducing swelling. DO NOT take Arnica Montana if you have liver or kidney problems.
- Aspirin, Ibuprofen, Advil, St. John’s Wort, oral Vitamin E, and NSAIDs may promote the risk of bruising and bleeding in the injection area
- If you are prone to cold sores (oral herpes simplex), take your prescribed medication (Famvir, Famciclovir, Valtrex, Valacyclovir, Acyclovir) as prescribed for the 24 hours after your treatment.
- If signs and symptoms of infection persist (warmth at the injection site, discharge/pus, pain/discomfort) or if you develop a fever, please contact our office so our staff may assist you
- Massage the treated area 5 time sa day for about 5 minutes for 5 days after treatment
- Within the 24 hours post treatment, hold towel-wrapped ice packs on the treated areas gently for about 3-5 minutes a time
- Avoid excess sunlight and UV exposure until any initial swelling and redness go away
- Do NOT get a facial or a massage for 2 weeks after your procedure
- Avoid strenuous workouts and alcohol for 24 hours post procedure if possible
- If bruising occurs, continue Arnica supplements, apply Arnica gel, drink fresh pineapple juice, and/or take Bromelain supplements to help bruising resolve faster
Is there any downtime?
How long will it take to see results?
How many treatments will I need?
How long will results last?
Do you have any question?
Please feel free to contact us, our team is ready to assist you immediately.
Services like Agnes, Scarlett, and Kybella are utilized to provide contouring to the face and body in order to tighten, firm, and sculpt.
Leg veins can hurt and can make you feel uncomfortable when trying to get in dresses and gym clothes like shorts. Sclerotherapy and aerolase allows you to scar and close veins quickly, faster results can be visible even in weeks, check our patients results here.
Facial and body Rejuvenation
Through a multifaceted approach our Nurse injectors and Medical Aestheticians may provide services like Scarlett, Skinpen, Dermal fillers, PDO threads in order to prevent and correct imperfections in the skin.
Medical grade facials and peels, dermaplaning, microdermabrasion, extractions, cryotherapy and ultrasound – we specialize in all skin types and conditions such as acne and melasma. Precision Skincare, Revision, Skin Ceuticals, Epionce, Defenage, Alithea, Sassy Lil Secrets and Jane Iredale
Hyperpigmentation Types include melasma, age spots, and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation. It is a harmless skin condition that people can get rid of. As professionals, our team can provide you with a customized treatment for you, just worry about show off your clean, radiant and beautiful skin
Through services like aerolase and waxing we are able to remove unwanted hair to leave you feeling silky smooth and confident!
Our experienced Aestheticians provide sanitary and quality permanent makeup services such as microblading, tattoo eyeliner and lip tinting, that are custom tailored to your desired look!
We offer custom airbrush tans leaving you streak free with a radiant glow! Perfect for weddings, vacations, prom, or just because!