The information gathered from diagnostic testing can be used to diagnose a disease or condition, monitor the progress of a disease or condition, and guide treatment decisions. Our testing allows us to take a deeper look and determine the appropriate treatment and care for patients, which can lead to better health outcomes.
Precision medicine uses advanced technologies such as testing to identify specific genetic markers, mycotoxins, OATs and hormone levels that may be responsible for a patient’s condition. This information can guide our team to develop personalized treatment plans that are more effective and tailored to the individual’s needs.
The goal of precision medicine is to provide more targeted and effective treatments, reduce side effects, and improve overall health outcomes for patients.
- Genova offers saliva, urine, and blood testing to assess adrenal, thyroid, and sex hormones. Testing is appropriate for cycling females, peri- and menopausal females, and males.
- Hormonal imbalance can result in fatigue, weight changes, menstrual irregularities, menopausal symptoms, low libido, memory issues, and others. Using hormone testing, clinicians can customize hormone and/or nutritional therapies.
- The GI Effects® Comprehensive Stool Profile provides valuable insight into digestive function, intestinal inflammation, and the intestinal microbiome. This profile can reveal important information about the root cause of many common gastrointestinal symptoms and non-GI conditions.
- SIBO (Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth) breath testing assesses hydrogen and methane gases to evaluate for SIBO or intestinal methanogen overgrowth (IMO).
- Gut symptoms such as bloating, gas, diarrhea, and constipation are common with these conditions.
Methylation and Generics
- The Methylation Panel offers insight into the biochemical methylation pathway. Methylation metabolites are measured in plasma and genetic single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) are analyzed via buccal swab.
- Methylation is important for detoxification, mood, cardiovascular health, and energy production.
Molds produce toxins known as mycotoxins. Molds are ALWAYS present in homes or workplaces that are water damaged and they are ALWAYS producing mycotoxins. Even small amounts of mold growth in the air conditioning or ducts will result in the occupants being chronically exposed, constantly breathing mold spores and their mycotoxins, resulting in illnesses.
It is well established in medicine and science that exposure to molds and mycotoxins indoors is hazardous, and more so in children and the elderly. How a person reacts to molds and mycotoxins depends on that person’s health status, if they have other health conditions, how long is or was the exposure, the person’s genetic makeup, and the nutritional status of the patient.
Traditional Lab testing provided through Precision labs, LabCorp and Quest
Using serum we are able to test a patient’s CBC, CMP, hormones, inflammation and more. We are able to provide laboratory testing for self pay patients and those who would like to use insurance. Please note that cost is determined by your insurance and testing needed.
Organic acids are products of the body’s metabolic pathways. Evaluation of these downstream metabolites from various metabolic pathways provides insight into important areas related to gut health, mitochondrial dysfunction, neurotransmitter status, indicators of detoxification and macronutrient breakdown and nutritional status. This makes organic acid testing a valuable tool to assess the functional need for essential nutrients, diet modification, antioxidant protection, detoxification, and other therapies.
The Dutch complete offers an extensive profile of sex and adrenal hormones and melatonin, along with their metabolites, to identify symptoms of hormonal imbalances. Easily collected in the comfort of your own home, samples are then sent to the lab to be processed.
Once we have all of the information about you and your unique bio individuality, we recommend research based treatments based on YOU and the root cause of your symptoms. We offer a variety of in-house treatments, services, and products, and refer you out when necessary to ensure that your treatment is successful. We evaluate your progress, and we support you over time as you take action to be your best self.
Do you have any question?
Please feel free to contact us, our team is ready to assist you immediately.
Medical Weight Loss
We offer personalized healthcare through lab tests aimed at preventing chronic disease using cell sciences and labcorp. We pull full wellness panels, Alcat testing, CICA (chrons, IBS, celiac assay), MethylDetox, Telomere Length testing and Cellular nutrition assays.
The PFMS Nutrition Program is not a one size fit all program. It is a very precise approach for each individual person to address their gut health and hormone balance. Which…